View attachment 3200729

This rooster is an aseel x Liege cross. He’s about 1.5 years old with a lot of maturing left to do. I believe when he has his 18 month molt his tail feathers will come out long and flowing and give the illusion of having a dinosaur-like tail. He has wing claws and likes to catch and eat mice. He stands slightly under 2 feet tall, so small for a bird with Liege genes. I expect him to grow in height only slightly more.

I have bred him back to Liege to produce chicks that are 3/4 Liege. Those bird will end up being the size full Liege I think. But whether they’ll keep his fierce look I cannot say.
Oh my gods he is absolutely gorgeous, and he has wing claws??? I hope the babies keep the look, if you ever sell them I’d snatch them up in an instant, he looks wonderfully prehistoric!!

Many Aseel breeds are already Dinosaur like in appearance(Long necks, Long legs, short beaks, mean raptor like face)

View attachment 3200723
the parrot beak asi!! I’ve seen them and they don’t seem to have any issues from their beak shape as long as it’s not exaggerated, but I don’t know a lot about them otherwise; absolutely gorgeous, they look so much like oviraptors

View attachment 3200729

This rooster is an aseel x Liege cross. He’s about 1.5 years old with a lot of maturing left to do. I believe when he has his 18 month molt his tail feathers will come out long and flowing and give the illusion of having a dinosaur-like tail. He has wing claws and likes to catch and eat mice. He stands slightly under 2 feet tall, so small for a bird with Liege genes. I expect him to grow in height only slightly more.

I have bred him back to Liege to produce chicks that are 3/4 Liege. Those bird will end up being the size full Liege I think. But whether they’ll keep his fierce look I cannot say.
Would you have a chance to show a photo of the wing claws? I would love to see that! I am not familiar with these birds.

Interesting project.

Malays would be a good route. Depending on where you are, I have an ad placed for a rooster I'm currently trying to sell.
20220526_144131.jpg
20220526_144134.jpg
20220526_144139.jpg

Their head shape can be very dinosaur like depending on who's breeding them. This girl has yet to lay me a none torpedo shaped egg I can actually hatch.

1st picture is an older one just to show her head shape clearly.
20210925_153621.jpg
20211023_150121.jpg

Interesting project.

Malays would be a good route. Depending on where you are, I have an ad placed for a rooster I'm currently trying to sell.
View attachment 3232091View attachment 3232095View attachment 3232102
Their head shape can be very dinosaur like depending on who's breeding them. This girl has yet to lay me a none torpedo shaped egg I can actually hatch.

1st picture is an older one just to show her head shape clearly.View attachment 3232107View attachment 3232108
Very dinosaur like!

Back
Top Bottom