I’m curious if anybody can guess this breed

You already got the hen which is a partridge Brahma but here is the list of roos we have

Barred rock
Black copper maran
Silver laced Wyandotte
Blue wheaten ameracuana

Last edited:
I would say defiantly mixed with a partridge brahma, to tell the other half we would need a whole list of breeds and mixes in your flock to figure that out.

They did say the first half was Brahma and these are the possibilities for fathers
You already got the hen which is a partridge Brahma but here is the list of roos we have

Barred rock
Black copper maran
Silver laced Wyandotte
Blue ameracuana

My very uneducated guess for the father is going to be ... blue Ameraucana and here's why. The OP thinks it's not obvious what the breeds are that make up this chicken's parents. Those who are knowledgeable about this quickly id'd the Partridge Brahma, but he's betting it'll be harder to guess the sire. Of the breeds listed, the Blue Am, in my opinion, is the least obvious choice. So I'm going with that.

My very uneducated guess for the father is going to be ... blue Ameraucana and here's why. The OP thinks it's not obvious what the breeds are that make up this chicken's parents. Those who are knowledgeable about this quickly id'd the Partridge Brahma, but he's betting it'll be harder to guess the sire. Of the breeds listed, the Blue Am, in my opinion, is the least obvious choice. So I'm going with that.
It’s not actually a blue wheaten ameracuana I meant to add wheaten but I had to go

Back
Top Bottom