I’m new here looking for advice

Amanda2714

In the Brooder
Aug 19, 2022
I didn’t check on my hens today as it was raining all day so I checked in the afternoon and my hen had blood like right by her ear so I got her and cleaned it. I also kept her separate but it’s a little whole in her ear what can I do to help her recover any recommendations???!!!🙏🙏 she seams dizzy she leans her hair to the other side 😞

I didn’t check on my hens today as it was raining all day so I checked in the afternoon and my hen had blood like right by her ear so I got her and cleaned it. I also kept her separate but it’s a little whole in her ear what can I do to help her recover any recommendations???!!!🙏🙏 she seams dizzy she leans her hair to the other side 😞
I'll pass on to some wound gurus.
@azygous
@Eggcessive ,
@Wyorp Rock . ?

Take some pictures please.

Back
Top Bottom