The Speckled Quail HS

In the Brooder
Oct 22, 2023
Hi everyone,
My name is Lisa. I’m in California and I have about 30 Coturnix quail. I’ve been raising them for a little over two years now. I’m a new member but not new to the site. I’ve had a lot of questions and concerns about my quail over the past 2 years and I have been fortunate enough to alway find an answer on this site. I’m a retired psych tech and enjoy my quail, my 4 dogs, and my grandchildren and gardening. I’ve recently started learning about canning. I’ve also started wood working and my first big project was my quail cages. We are now doing an enclosure for my quail so they can free range and live their best quail lives. They deserve it as I’m given almost 20 eggs every day. Now that I have some experience and my quail and I both have avoided total calamity I wanted to join and impart what knowledge and experience I can to those that are worried about their feather babies and help them as this site has helped me on numerous occasions.

Hi everyone,
My name is Lisa. I’m in California and I have about 30 Coturnix quail. I’ve been raising them for a little over two years now. I’m a new member but not new to the site. I’ve had a lot of questions and concerns about my quail over the past 2 years and I have been fortunate enough to alway find an answer on this site. I’m a retired psych tech and enjoy my quail, my 4 dogs, and my grandchildren and gardening. I’ve recently started learning about canning. I’ve also started wood working and my first big project was my quail cages. We are now doing an enclosure for my quail so they can free range and live their best quail lives. They deserve it as I’m given almost 20 eggs every day. Now that I have some experience and my quail and I both have avoided total calamity I wanted to join and impart what knowledge and experience I can to those that are worried about their feather babies and help them as this site has helped me on numerous occasions.
Welcome to BYC!!

1698007061806.png

Back
Top Bottom