I have Covid 19, I am very sick.

DaisyBuff

Crowing
Oct 15, 2020
Georgia
Hello everyone, today I got a covid test, and it came back positive! I have all the side effects, and I feel like a furnace! I normally always have a fever, that's normal for me, but not one as high as 103.6! I feel so bad I almost feel like I won't make it. I will be in quarantine, for a while now. I have been vacinated.I am very depressed now, and was wondering if you could share some pictures of your chickens or kind thoughts to lighten my mood, Thanks! God Bless

Hello everyone, today I got a covid test, and it came back positive! I have all the side effects, and I feel like a furnace! I normally always have a fever, that's normal for me, but not one as high as 103.6! I feel so bad I almost feel like I won't make it. I will be in quarantine, for a while now. I have been vacinated.I am very depressed now, and was wondering if you could share some pictures of your chickens or kind thoughts to lighten my mood, Thanks! God Bless
Hope you feel better soon, sending best wishes from Ireland 🇮🇪

Sorry you are not feeling well. Here is a picture of some flowers I had growing on my bushes by my garage. They look nice and smell even better. Too bad I can't send you a smell-o-rama photo to stimulate your Covid nose!

20210609_110715.jpg

Here is a picture of some of my girls when they were much younger and not yet laying. I like this pic.

20190918_181808.jpg

Hope you get better soon. Take care.

Bonus photo. Had to hang a sign on my chicken run door to keep people from walking into the run thinking they could pet my chickens. Hope they understood the humor....

20190710_165222.jpg

I love your flowers! Your girls are very cute! And the sign is hilarious! Thank you! Ps I love your Buff Orpington! She looks like my Daisy!

Sorry you are not feeling well. Here is a picture of some flowers I had growing on my bushes by my garage. They look nice and smell even better. Too bad I can't send you a smell-o-rama photo to stimulate your Covid nose!

View attachment 2943955

Here is a picture of some of my girls when they were much younger and not yet laying. I like this pic.

View attachment 2943957

Hope you get better soon. Take care.

Bonus photo. Had to hang a sign on my chicken run door to keep people from walking into the run thinking they could pet my chickens. Hope they understood the humor....

View attachment 2943958

Attachments

• IMG_20210921_183853.jpg
    IMG_20210921_183853.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 1
It sounds like you are pretty miserable right now, and I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering.

My sister, who had gotten her first shot, tested positive the day after she was vaccinated. While she had a rough go of it for a few days, she never had to be hospitalized and was normal (well, as normal as anyone in our family EVER is) within a few weeks.

Hang in there, and let us know how you're doing! You have my best wishes for a speedy recovery. After all, Daisy needs you!

Back
Top Bottom