I have to talk POLISH!

Liberachi looks like a bad tolbunt to me because of that white in his crest, more than a gold laced, though I know the colors are closely related. He is pretty though:)
he came from a hatchery though and they don't have tolbunts so he is more than likely a gold laced. i have a couple of diffrent colors from the same hatchery and several have a few white feathers in there crest wen the should not.

Last edited:
20 weeks? Not long to go then woop woop, although I'm now not sure if it's girl though lol
That's a hen:)

Looks like a typical "Crele" hatch.  My friend tells me how hard it is to breed Crele.  And it seems that the roos have the good colors.

The roos have all the nice colorful plumage while the hens are a bit subdued which is typical in most bird species. I have worked breeding them for 3 years.now and that has been consistent. In my F3 gen. the hens did pic up a little of the reddish color in pen feathering which was really nice. Am test hatching F4 s now but am actually happy with the last generation as they meet all the criteria the judges have told me was required for crele.

Back
Top Bottom