I have to talk POLISH!

TRYING TO CONTACT JOEL HENNING & JON RAPOZA LOST THEIR CONTACT INFO THROUGH THE YEARS.... IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE IT OR EMAIL ADRESS WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE PM IT TO ME... THANKS :)

4Hgirl your silver has beautiful lacing
wink.png

I thought that too

Oh I didn't notice you were from Indonesia. So, 1,000,000 Rupiahs are 100 Dollars? So that would make an adult pair 80 - 100 dollars. so they'd be about 40+ dollars a piece which if you are looking for purebreds than that's not that bad!!. But if you are looking for just pets or just chickens to have around then yes that's too much. A 4 month old is 25 bucks so same with above, that's good for a purebred but high for a normal chicken.

I use http://www.xe.com, 1 USD = 11,784.51 IDR and 100 bucks is 1,178,006.52 IDR.

Yes! I always want a purebreed with no wrong body part, even tho there's no chicken show thing here :D. But there are too many polish here that don't even look like pet quality because of the small crest, and many unrecognized messed up colors

By the way I really like your avatar photo ;D Her lacing is excellent :thumbsup  
If you don't mind my asking what is her lineage ? :)

Thank you. :) I was lucky enough that Dave Anderson chose to let me take over his line when he decided to no longer work with bantam silver laced. I did add a roo from another line to bring in the frizzle gene. The offspring has been wonderful this year. I'm super excited about it.

Back
Top Bottom