I know where this is going

Knittycat

Songster
8 Years
Feb 25, 2011
Bay City, TX
I got the eggs set up in the incubator at my girl's school. It's been working flawlessly, although the janitor apparantly expressed some concern over there being of dynamite in the science lab LOL!
The whole school has gotten involved, and the announcement went over the PA system that the family has arrived! I can tell this is going to be a yearly thing. I'm going to start working on putting together a packet for schools, teachers, and maybe assignments for kids. If I did, would anybody be interested in a copy? I can set up a dropbox with the files anybody likes. :)

I've started putting together a powerpoint slide show. Does anybody have a good source of interesting facts about eggs? I'd like to have a fun "Did You Know?" for every day. I'm sure I can work some out myself, but it'd be so much easier if there was already a good list of trivia.
Also, I'm using pictures I got off a blog. I've written for permission to use them, but in case they say no, does anybody have good pictures of candling and/or eggtopsies for each day of incubation that I could use? I would not be selling this presentation or making any money off it in any way. I'd like it to be free for schools and home schoolers.

Back
Top Bottom