I need chicken eggs for hatching in my classroom

HH0611

Songster
7 Years
Mar 11, 2017
Marietta, Georgia
Hello everyone! I am a second grade teacher at Sope Creek Elementary, and every year we like to hatch chickens for our life cycle unit. I am looking for someone who is willing to donate fertilized eggs for hatching. I am happy to return them to you once they hatch, if that is something you would like. The students love being able to see first hand how the chicken life cycle works. It is one of my favorite units to teach in my classroom. If you know of anyone who is willing to help a teacher out by donating eggs, please let me know.

Hello everyone! I am a second grade teacher at Sope Creek Elementary, and every year we like to hatch chickens for our life cycle unit. I am looking for someone who is willing to donate fertilized eggs for hatching. I am happy to return them to you once they hatch, if that is something you would like. The students love being able to see first hand how the chicken life cycle works. It is one of my favorite units to teach in my classroom. If you know of anyone who is willing to help a teacher out by donating eggs, please let me know.
where are you located?

I'd be more than happy to donate some but I'm in Oregon so they would need to be shipped. If you don't find anyone closer, let me know. I have mostly rare and heritage breeds with some blue and green egg laying mutts intermixed.

Back
Top Bottom