I need HELP. One of my chickens is bleeding from her butt. WARNING BLOODY PICTURES

Kame

Chirping
May 7, 2022
California
I checked her butt for injuries, but I found nothing. I believe the blood is coming from the inside. I separated her from my other chicken and I sprayed Vetericyn on her butt. She is still acting like her normal self but she walks slightly slower because of the pain. I checked on her right now and it seems that she laid an egg without a shell. I have no idea what to do.

IMG_20220507_204132993.jpg
IMG_20220507_204137379.jpg
IMG_20220507_204201703.jpg

Can you clean her up and get some pictures of her vent?
I would but, it is night and its chilly I don't have a place to put her after I clean her. I can not have her inside because my dad wouldn't allow it. I also have a dog that doesn't like my chickens yet. I don't have anywhere to put her to keep her away from my dog. Before she laid the egg, I checked her vent and it was seemed normal. It was not inside out and it wasn't in a different color. I will check on her again.

I would but, it is night and its chilly I don't have a place to put her after I clean her. I can not have her inside because my dad wouldn't allow it. I also have a dog that doesn't like my chickens yet. I don't have anywhere to put her to keep her away from my dog. Before she laid the egg, I checked her vent and it was seemed normal. It was not inside out and it wasn't in a different color. I will check on her again.
I would atleast take her somewhere warm, not with the other chickens. Put her in a type of crate, can you take her in your room? Or maybe a porch area of the house?

Back
Top Bottom