I now love Reese Witherspoon more than ever

CarriBrown

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 21, 2007
Thousand Oaks, California
She's a cute, down home kinda girl and she nailed June Carter-Cash. Could it get any better?
YES!

From www.people.com

Forget buying diamonds or shoes, Jake. Reese Witherspoon only has two things on her Christmas wish list: a chicken coop, and someone to build it for her.

"Oh, I want someone to build me a good chicken coop ... like a man who can just get down there and build it ... ooh," the actress, who dates Jake Gyllenhaal, tells USA Today.

Witherspoon, who stars in the upcoming comedy Four Christmases with Vince Vaughn, says Christmas at her house this year will offer a chance to feast on her southern specialities – turnip greens, pecan-coated sweet potatoes and sugar-baked ham – and escape to the family farm outside of Los Angeles with kids Ava, 9, and Deacon, 5.

"We feed the chickens and the pigs – I have two pigs, and boy are they really pigs. They just get down in that mud and roll around," she says. "I like getting down in there and working in the garden.

Witherspoon's other family Christmas plans include caroling around the tree and watching Ava and Deacon perform in a Christmas Eve pageant.​

OOOOO we are so chic now are't we......we all loved our chcikens before the celebs made it cool....we are the new trend setters...

its like highschool all over again...I am part of the popular crowd...
lau.gif
woot.gif

Quote:
That's it!!!! Hmmm, how to get him in contact with her agent...
smile.png

You know what i'd like to see?? Celebrity coops. Pics of celebs building or maintaining their flocks, write ups on why they enjoy chickening...etc.

I don’t know, she could be just a bit higher maintenance than June Carter-Cash (it would be hard not to be). I do like her acting but an interview with people magazine is not totally unscripted (I am becoming very bitter with age). Actors should probably stay away from other actor/entertainers (they are not good builders), but I think that gopherboy is taken. - edit: I could be wrong about that, but we all know what coop building leads to.

Last edited:
yeah GopherBoy is taken....as in we have a flock....and he DOES have a normal job....but I have been trying for years to find a way for him to make a fortune other then him beating himself up daily for someone else. I think this is the ticket!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom