Idaho?

Hey everyone! From spokane wa, But looking in idaho for sexed silkies (as young as possible) if anyone knows of anyone local who does dna sexing/ or any hatcheries let me know! Thank you!!

Hey everyone! From spokane wa, But looking in idaho for sexed silkies (as young as possible) if anyone knows of anyone local who does dna sexing/ or any hatcheries let me know! Thank you!!
There is someone in Parma who breeds them, however she cannot sex them reliably until they hit maturity because they are very hard to sex, but the birds are incredibly high quality if you want the information.

Do any of you guys know a good place to buy feed in the Boise area that is fairly cheap???

There is a lady in Parma that sells feed, she advertises on Craigs list. She made a special mix for my hens, and she will be making the feed for my meat birds as well. Only down side is you have to give them calcium (oyster shell) on the side because there is no calcium.

Saint Anthony here

Got a question, any of ya have English Orpintons? HAve a friend that has some show quality ones they raised for 4H but she's looking to re-home a rooster for free, located in Rexburg. Sorry need more coffee lol

Back
Top Bottom