IDEAL ORDER

dragonlili

Songster
12 Years
May 26, 2007
N Middle TN
anyone need peanuts?
I'm not going to recommend Ideal to anyone. I ordered 6 birds-- 4 guineas, 2 ducks, 2 dutch. You'd think they could get that right but they left out 2 of my guineas. I'm just really irritated beacause now thats just 2 more packing peanuts than I need. Don't get me wrong, we have 2 blain old regular barred rock roos that we just love, and my Cochin roo is my favorite bird of all , but 5 more, what am I to do?? ( obviously I can't eat them. )

Thanks for allowing me to rant. I feel better. Let me go bond with my new babies.

Sorry to hear about the mix up. I'm sure Ideal will credit you ... not that that helps you with your extra males. I've also got extra's from shipping, but I don't mind so much. All of the birds I've gotten from Ideal have been super healthy, so I am grateful for that. I hate that you had a bad experience with them. Hope you are able to find homes for them.

sorry bout that experience...they have been fantastic to work with for me. I asked for no extras and got one extra bantam with my second order (sadly he/she didnt survive the first 24hrs post shipping). Other than a post office problem with the first order leading to cold chicks and 4 deaths early on, all the other chicks have been beautiful healthy awesome little birds.

I plan on getting more from them in the future.

aran

That's too bad. I really liked my chick order from Ideal. IMO they are the most healthiest chicks I have ever gotten, I've ordered from 2 different hatcheries besides Ideal and so far, Ideal is my favorite. I got exactly the 14 chicks and the 4 ducks I ordered. I've only lost one duck, not sure why, but everyone has been very healthy and active. I'm sure Ideal will reimburse you for their mistake...

Back
Top Bottom