Illinois...

Hello everybody. Just thought I would remind you all the there is a Huge Bird Swap this coming Sunday, Sept. 2nd. at the Kankakee Co. Fairgrounds in Kankakee, Illinois. 5a.m.-Noon. Best to get there EARLY! There is one more on Oct. 7th. and then not until April 2008. Hope to see some of you there.
Christie
jumpy.gif

Thanks for the reminder mothergoose. I don't know if I'll be able to make it or not....have a friend coming up from Kansas City Missouri for a visit. Haven't seen her in 5 years. All depends on what time she gets in and how much gas I have.
barnie.gif

"Hello everybody. Just thought I would remind you all the there is a Huge Bird Swap this coming Sunday, Sept. 2nd. at the Kankakee Co. Fairgrounds in Kankakee, Illinois. 5a.m.-Noon. Best to get there EARLY! There is one more on Oct. 7th. and then not until April 2008. Hope to see some of you there.
Christie "

I will be there I am new to this board we attend all the shows in Kankakee. My hobby farm consists of...

2 bunnies (Tulip & Holly)

2 dogs (Maverick:bloodhound: Hemingway:golden retriever/chow Hemingway has to be rehomed as he has taken to chasing and catching my birds and not to play with grrr)

6 kitties (May-may, AA, Fluffybutt, Pretty Girl, Peaches and Mooshy)

1 lovebird (Kady)

1 jenday conure (Jacob)

1 sunday conure (Cayenne)

6 geese (Lucy, Snow, Pill, Jezabel, Moo & Oink)

11 ducks (khaki's, pekins, splash crested, runners and some very cute mutts)

30 Turkeys (Tomasina is our lil lady) the rest do not have names cept for big boy he is a rude guy doesnt like men.

2 emu (Melbourne and Sydney)

and over 200 chickens ranging from hatchlings to a few years old.

thats it for now but hoping to add some new members come sunday.

As for location I live outside Grand Ridge Illinois in LaSalle county.

Smitty's Farm :

Welcome to BYC! I need to get out an atlas and see how close I am to everyone. The Bird Swap sounds fun. Where is Kankakee, Il?

Kankakee is northeast of st clair county a pretty good distance it is about 248 miles​

Welcome to BYC! Glad to see there are more Illini poultry keepers out there!

Next Sunday (Oct. 7th) is the Kankakee Bird swap. Hope you all can make it. It is the last one for this year. They will start up again in April 2008.

Christie
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom