I'm looking for polish chicken eggs

Rajirrah

In the Brooder
May 20, 2021
I want some polish chicken eggs to hatch myself. I am hoping to find an assortment of colors. Can anyone help me with finding what I'm looking for.

I want some polish chicken eggs to hatch myself. I am hoping to find an assortment of colors. Can anyone help me with finding what I'm looking for.
You may want to put your location in your profile so people know which country/state you are in as that would help a little. 😊

Here's a link to state and country threads on BYC you could try. Otherwise, if no breeders are near you, I've purchased hatching eggs from eBay three times very successfully. They are more expensive due to shipping, and the hatch rate is degraded due to shipping as well, but sometimes that was my only choice.

Good luck!

You may want to put your location in your profile so people know which country/state you are in as that would help a little. 😊

Here's a link to state and country threads on BYC you could try. Otherwise, if no breeders are near you, I've purchased hatching eggs from eBay three times very successfully. They are more expensive due to shipping, and the hatch rate is degraded due to shipping as well, but sometimes that was my only choice.

Good luck!
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm in Texas, near austin.

Back
Top Bottom