I'm so excited - egg orders FINALLY!

OHChick

Songster
12 Years
May 8, 2007
so when my chickens started laying eggs back in September, i printed up signs and hung them up at work, but had received no calls. for months. i was able to hook up with a friend of a friend who bought 20 doz for the farmer's market (they have a stall there) but after fall, that was over with. so i had resorted to donating my eggs to charity or giving them to friends or feeding them back to the chickens.

but in the last 2 days i have received calls for egg orders! yay! i'm so excited. i washed them and boxed them up, put on our farm labels and will be delivering them tomorrow.

i hope this starts a trend and i get more and more orders!! i hope ALL of us on this site get lots of orders and can make some moohlah off our chickies!!
smile.png

Thats great!! From what I have experienced...it fluctuates, from one week to the other. 2 weeks ago, I had 22 dozen in the fridge....today, three are 3. They hens are still doing thier job as usual...buyers are not so easily counted on. I do have signs up at the feed store, and will be delivering a few dozen there tomorrow.
Congrats on the orders!! Makes ya feel like all that work is worth it, when you can share the great bounty!

Wow, I wish I had all those eggs. I've got so many people wanting eggs now, that I hardly let DH have any for breakfast. I can't keep up with the demand

Back
Top Bottom