I'm so old I Remember when:

I miss when people weren't so 'health' conscious. Fat is GOOD! It is a needed part of brain health!

Maybe that's why so any of these nay-sayers are all coocoo. 🤪
The funny thing is that animal fat is actually healthier than the garbage marketed to replace it. Most products like that are unusable byproducts from some large industry. "Hey, what can we do with this stuff?"

1000012894.jpg
1000012895.jpg

The funny thing is that animal fat is actually healthier than the garbage marketed to replace it. Most products like that are unusable byproducts from some large industry. "Hey, what can we do with this stuff?"
Ugh. My Nana told me I was putting too much butter on my bread. I told her it isn't that bad and it's fine.

She also won't eat the eggs from our chickens and insists on store-bought guaranteed cruelty eggs because supposedly our eggs give her a stomachache. It's possible, but I think she doesn't like us having chickens. She has seen and believes lots of health related lies and it just leads to problem after problem with her.

Ugh. My Nana told me I was putting too much butter on my bread. I told her it isn't that bad and it's fine.

She also won't eat the eggs from our chickens and insists on store-bought guaranteed cruelty eggs because supposedly our eggs give her a stomachache. It's possible, but I think she doesn't like us having chickens. She has seen and believes lots of health related lies and it just leads to problem after problem with her.
Funny thing, the heart disease epidemic didn't start until after people replaced fats with carbs. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom