I'm so old I Remember when:

The funny thing is that animal fat is actually healthier than the garbage marketed to replace it. Most products like that are unusable byproducts from some large industry. "Hey, what can we do with this stuff?"
Pardon my PSA rant.
Please never feed an infant or child "fat-free" anything. Their brains are growing at an incredible rate and they need 'fat' to create myelination, (like the insulation on an electrical wire but surrounding the nerve.)
The whole 'fat' scare has been disproved but if you want to give up taste and health as an adult go ahead, but please don't handicap the babies. :rant
Okay, I'm better now. :gig

Pardon my PSA rant.
Please never feed an infant or child "fat-free" anything. Their brains are growing at an incredible rate and they need 'fat' to create myelination, (like the insulation on an electrical wire but surrounding the nerve.)
The whole 'fat' scare has been disproved but if you want to give up taste and health as an adult go ahead, but please don't handicap the babies. :rant
I had butter sandwiches, sugar milk and bologna sandwiches when I was a kid. I'm now a genius. My mom was too, she'd fry all of us porkchops then trim the fat and eat the fat

Yup. But who in this generation even knows what’s it for when shown it?
Once we were at an airshow and there was a trooper giving a demonstration of his car. And my little sister saw a fancy box and she’s like, what’s that? Officer says, shoe polish. My sister was very disappointed.

Moral of the story is, we two of this generation know what shoe polish is and how to use it :).

Pardon my PSA rant.
I just read a little about myelination and it appears the breast fed babies have a big advantage over the formula fed ones

Pardon my PSA rant.
They still recommend whole milk for children until age 2. It should be longer, that's not what's making kids fat

Back
Top Bottom