I'm so old I Remember when:

How about THIS for an oldie I just found.
20240426_115624.jpg

Mine was the last year of the draft and it 'cut off' right before they got to me.

Thanks! And, we had fun with the CB. My call was Lady Bug. Some of us would play hide and seek at night with our CB's. Meet up somewhere, one takes off to go park/hide, then give hints of what we could see from our spot until our friend found us. Then it was their turn to hide. :)
We used to be part of a CB club, and one of the members would hide, and at regular intervals get on the radio and talk for a few minutes. Everyone else would find a spot where they could go in circles as the hidden one talked, and we watched the needle for the strongest reception signal and off in that direction we went to find them! This was so much fun, especially for us kids!

PEANUT BUTTER.

contains peanuts.
It's probably required by law.

Hear ye, hear ye! All citizens let it be known! Henceforth and heretofore, it shall be decreed and shall be known by these presents, that any product containing peanuts shall herewith be required to carry a written warning, to wit, to state clearly that it doth, in fact, indeed and of a surety, CONTAINETH PEANUTS, in order that anyone puchasing or contemplating the purchase of, said product shall know that it doth indeed contain the nefarious and potentially deadly allergen commonly known as and referred to as: PEANUTS.

It's probably required by law.

Hear ye, hear ye! All citizens let it be known! Henceforth and heretofore, it shall be decreed and shall be known by these presents, that any product containing peanuts shall herewith be required to carry a written warning, to wit, to state clearly that it doth, in fact, indeed and of a surety, CONTAINETH PEANUTS, in order that anyone puchasing or contemplating the purchase of, said product shall know that it doth indeed contain the nefarious and potentially deadly allergen commonly known as and referred to as: PEANUTS.
This is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom