I'm so old I Remember when:

No, but his stomach area turned into a spinning globe.
If you watch this whole episode you'll see that he does turn into a spinning tornado from time to time. Thanks for posting this, my memory is not faulty. Manfred is a big dog, I guess he was fluffy in my imagination!

If you watch this whole episode you'll see that he does turn into a spinning tornado from time to time. Thanks for posting this, my memory is not faulty. Manfred is a big dog, I guess he was fluffy in my imagination!
Ya I think you were right on all accounts.
Definitely some tornado action. Idk anything about what the hat was supposed to be but sure resembles a funnel. And maybe the dog wasn't furry fluffy but he does look.... I'm not fat I'm fluffy, fluffy.

Ya I think you were right on all accounts.
Definitely some tornado action. Idk anything about what the hat was supposed to be but sure resembles a funnel. And maybe the dog wasn't furry fluffy but he does look.... I'm not fat I'm fluffy, fluffy.
Yes! Thank you for that validation!

Merry Christmas!

Being as it’s Christmas and this is a “remember when…” thread I thought I’d share these two Nativity scenes. The first one was made late 1800s and the second is from around early 1900s.

Attachments

• IMG_4567.jpeg
    IMG_4567.jpeg
    538.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1255.jpeg
    IMG_1255.jpeg
    573.8 KB · Views: 8
No, but his stomach area turned into a spinning globe.
I don't remember Tom the Terrific ..but the pill of smartness reminds me of my family calling rabbit droppings smarter pills. I can't remember the joke it came from anymore though. Dad joke that hung on for years because one of my brothers took it seriously 😂

I don't remember Tom the Terrific ..but the pill of smartness reminds me of my family calling rabbit droppings smarter pills. I can't remember the joke it came from anymore though. Dad joke that hung on for years because one of my brothers took it seriously 😂
One day two boys were walking through the woods when they saw some rabbit poop. One of the boys said, ''What is that?''
''They're smart pills,'' said the other boy. ''Eat them and they'll make you smarter."
So he ate one and said, ''These taste like poop.''
''See,'' said the other boy, ''you're already getting smarter."
:bun

One day two boys were walking through the woods when they saw some rabbit poop. One of the boys said, ''What is that?''
''They're smart pills,'' said the other boy. ''Eat them and they'll make you smarter."
That's it! 🤣

I think that one may be beyond the help of smart pills.
8akrcs.gif

Back
Top Bottom