I'm so old I Remember when:

Wow! Had no idea there was a Pegasus horse ride! (Looks like the Mobil gas logo?)

I was such a horse-crazy little kid, my parents never would have pried me loose from one of those if I'd ever seen one! Our little shopping center just had one of the standard horse ride-ons and I dearly loved that.

Wow! Had no idea there was a Pegasus horse ride! (Looks like the Mobil gas logo?)

I was such a horse-crazy little kid, my parents never would have pried me loose from one of those if I'd ever seen one! Our little shopping center just had one of the standard horse ride-ons and I dearly loved that.
I loved the standard horse ride too. I don’t remember ever seeing a winged version as a kid.
I do remember one place had a duck of all things!

1704019552365.png

Seems like everyone I talk to goes to Aldi more or less for their baked goods and nothing else. ;)
Aldi is great for cereal,bacon, cheese, dips and snacks, rice, pasta, sauces, their veggies are great, but you have to look at them closely as the staff is pretty rough when they're stocking the shelves. Their frozen veggies, fruit, ice cream, and specialty items are so good! I try to buy meat and dairy locally.

Remember when generic products were a thing?
OMG, YES! In our stores, they were in white containers with a blue band that just stated the basic contents: BEER, CORN, whatever. I loved in the movie "Repo Man" (of that era) when the main character comes home and starts eating out of a big generic can just labeled, "FOOD"... 🤣

Back
Top Bottom