I'm so old I Remember when:

I love ariplane noise.
I grew up(for 7 years) less than 2 miles from Cleveland Hopkins airport. I can do without airplane noise
My current little one has chewed through every teether I've given him. He's part piranha
200.gif
We used frozen waffles for my son. The fact that is was frozen felt good on his gums and it fed him at the same time

I grew up on and around a Marine air station. I miss the military traffic. Commercial planes just don't sound the same.
Tis true
I lived next to a railroad track for a while. Got to where it put me to sleep.
I live about a mile from a very active railroad track now. At least 20 trains a day, don't even notice the noise
It's good! We're surrounded by farms though, I try to get meat from them 💗
Same here. Lots of people with black angus around. But they sell it by the quarter cow at least. If I just need a pound or two, it's easier to get it from Aldi

I grew up(for 7 years) less than 2 miles from Cleveland Hopkins airport. I can do without airplane noise

We used frozen waffles for my son. The fact that is was frozen felt good on his gums and it fed him at the same time
I lived under the flight path of the north runway of the N. Orleans airport for 20 years.
We laughed that it was a 'Kenner' speech pattern that our conversations would pause by an unspoken agreement and we would just look at each other until the plane passed, then pick up the conversation where we left off. 🤭

I love the sound of those fighters over the house going Hell for Leather.

My favorite sound though are the radial engines on the old WWII era planes. They have a sound as different as a Harley has from any other motorcycle. Fewer and fewer out there.
When I was Airshowing, I once was on the field and counted 64 engines turning, B-29s to Piper Cubs.

Back
Top Bottom