I'm so old I Remember when:

If you eat something with Tylenol its takes longer before it helps against the pain. A glass of water should be okay.

Is Tylenol a trademark? We say paracetamol and google translates it with paracetamol. The other way around ; Tylenol -> paracetamol.
Yes. 'Tylenol' is our trade name for acetaminophen.

"Paracetamol (acetaminophen[a] or para-hydroxyacetanilide) is a non-opioid analgesic and antipyretic agent used to treat fever and mild to moderate pain.[13][14][15] It is a widely used over the counter medication. Common brand names include Tylenol and Panadol."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol

I liked this show. Apparently, if you've got Prime Video, you can watch the series again... or for the first time.
View attachment 3753073
We LOVE Northern Exposure! Watched it faithfully when it first ran, and later got the full series on DVDs so we can re-watch when we want to. Our millennial daughters love it, too; the youngest just bought her own DVD set to share with her DH-to-be, who's done archaeology field work in Alaska so truly got a kick out of the series and its quirky characters.

There were so many fun, oddball shows in that era: this one, Picket Fences, X-Files, Twin Peaks, Beauty & The Beast (Perlman/Hamilton version), etc.

1708923344364.png

I don't do milk except on cereal
Same here. I haven't had that kind of cereal in decades! Now the only milk I drink is in my coffee. Ice cream? Cheese? I'm right there! Love that stuff.

I have never liked milk to drink. My mom told me I didn't much like it, even as a baby. So I asked her what she put in my bottle. "Gin," she replied.

She was kidding, of course.

I am so old, we didn’t have a tv !! My parents finally caved when I was 11 years old, but I was only allowed to watch 2 shows, the littlest Hobo and Remington Steele
Interesting choice of shows! I loved both of those, although I was a young adult when Remington Steel was on. Littlest Hobo was a Canadian production.

Back
Top Bottom