In 2022 I’ll be home in the morning and I can get a ride lol I just need a shower and I’ll be there lol I love it too much and I’ll see what I have lol I just need a lot more lol I think it’s okay good cause I don’t know what to say but I’m just curious lol

In 2022 I’ll be home in the morning and I can get a drink and drink a coke lol and I don’t think it’s okay good cause I’m starving and I’m so hungry I have a ton lol but I’m not really hungry I don’t have anything to do with my dad but I’m starving and I’m so tired and I can’t breathe anymore I’m tired of being nauseous and tired of being nauseous nauseous again and I’m starving and nauseous again and I’m so sad and I can’t sleep so I’m just sad cause I’m not really tired of being nauseous
:lau:gig:gig:lau

In 2022 you get me some of your favorite color is a shop that I don't think we have anything for the kids to the park 🏞️ with everything else in 15 I will be ready I will I will ✉️ even if we were going to be a long day for me 😊😂 you get me a new one with a few more 😜 I

In 2022 I'll let her take care of those pullets who want to go to church and she should not be allowed to be in WAY too long at the same town as those last few cockerels in my life.

In 2022 I’ll have a good time at the end of the week if I need it to get a hold on it and I can do that with the next day and then I’ll let you know when I’m ready for a visit with you and I can come in tomorrow if I need anything from you then

In 2022 I’ll get back with the car if we need anything or just do something for the first week and I don’t have it. I’m going back to the house to go to the gym with the girls for the night so I’ll let you know if you need anything or do I need to get something.

In 2022 I’ll get back with the car if we need anything or just do something for the first week and I don’t have it. I’m going back to the house to go to the gym with the girls for the night so I’ll let you know if you need anything or do I need to get something.
We never did 2023 at all did we :confused:

Back
Top Bottom