In case you every wondered...what a difference my robot has made!!!

luvarabhorses

Songster
11 Years
Oct 1, 2008
Hector, Ar
I finally took the dive and bought a Roomba Vaccum. Actually it was a birthday present. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I got the most basic, the dirt dog, because I don't have much carpet. My house is CLEAN despite sharing it with three dogs. It costs about $200.
Someday I might get a more advanced one since it is so so on carpets and I have one bedroom with carpet. I can't tell you how much I love it. I bought one for my Mom and my friend got one on her own. They are amazing and it really does a great job,

I've been thinking about one of these...I'm just afraid my dogs would chase it and destroy it though...

Where did you buy yours? And did you get a 530 series one??

Never mind - I read your post again and see it is the dirt dog. Hammacher Schlemmer has them for $129 - free shipping if you get the code from Robot Reviews.

I just ordered one for myself!!

Last edited:
I have had a Roomba for years now and although I haven't used it in a while I used to have it clean everyday and it was great. I love walking into the room to see the Roomba lines on the carpet!
big_smile.png

We have carpet and it did a good job - but the brushes gather a lot of hair and junk and need to be totoally cleaned every once in awhile. Thanks for reminding me how great they are - I think I will start using this daily once again. I forget why I stopped - but might as well use it since it is hanging around in the corner feeling useless!

I have wanted one of those for the longest time but I didn't know if it was worth the cost.

Quote:
Me, too! Thanks for the rave review. Think my DH will get me one for Christmas?
lau.gif

Thats what i'm gonna shoot for ..christmas..
lol.png

Quote:
Me, too! Thanks for the rave review. Think my DH will get me one for Christmas?
lau.gif

lol.png

We can tell all our friends that our husbands bought us vacuums for Christmas
gig.gif

Quote:
lol.png

We can tell all our friends that our husbands bought us vacuums for Christmas
gig.gif

LOL yeah..make 'um look bad!
lol.png

I waaaant one! I need a heavy duty one though...6 cats and 3 giant breed dogs...UGH!

Back
Top Bottom