In memory of Chickassan

D51C846E-4EE5-4D97-A120-C7E1442B2C5C.jpeg
I have no words at the loss of Vikki. I found this chicken gnome ages ago and she used it as her profile picture ever since. I’m not sure how thrilled she would be that I think of her every time I see a gnome. She had quite a love hate relationship with them. But she always laughed when I sent her less than family friendly gnome pictures.
Her humor could turn the worst day around. And her story telling was of epic proportions. The zest for life she shared with us all will be sorely missed. I can read her telling us not to mourn. Our sour expressions will do nothing for us. She would want us to celebrate her life, derp style.
My condolences to her husband and anyone who got to bask in the glow of the remarkable one of a kind Vikki.

View attachment 3184767
I have no words at the loss of Vikki. I found this chicken gnome ages ago and she used it as her profile picture ever since. I’m not sure how thrilled she would be that I think of her every time I see a gnome. She had quite a love hate relationship with them. But she always laughed when I sent her less than family friendly gnome pictures.
Her humor could turn the worst day around. And her story telling was of epic proportions. The zest for life she shared with us all will be sorely missed. I can read her telling us not to mourn. Our sour expressions will do nothing for us. She would want us to celebrate her life, derp style.
My condolences to her husband and anyone who got to bask in the glow of the remarkable one of a kind Vikki.

So very true!
Vikki could paint a very vivid picture with her words and make even the gloomiest day not so bad.

After all the gnome talk over the years I too think of her every time I see one. It brings a smile and sometimes an inappropriate out loud in the store belly laugh.
I recall her writing about the gnomes....and not liking them. A few weeks later she posted a picture and in the background was a gnome. You bet I teased her a bit about it. I think she liked them more than she wanted to admit.
;)

She is the one who nicknamed me "Henny". I am grateful for that. It sounds more friendly than my screen name.
We first met on a thread about a random chicken that was heard but not seen. A true Squatch. That was the start of many lasting friendships.

I was truly blessed to have been able to call her friend for years.

Back
Top Bottom