In need of help finding any pelleted feed in Michigan.

Rooster Ray

Songster
15 Years
Nov 20, 2008
South West Michigan
I have searched the forums and have been unable to find any information on a good pellet feed available near Kalamazoo MI. I have tried Heinold, Dumor, and Layena and am tired of buying them and getting mostly powder in the bags. So I thought this would be a great place to ask what others are using or what might be available in my area. Thanks in advance.

Hi Rooster Ray,
Sorry, I don't have any input for you regarding the feed but I just wanted to say
welcome-byc.gif

I just bought some pelleted layer feed at Tractor Supply..... Dumor.....does that mean I am going to be disappointed?
idunno.gif
I haven't opened it yet either so I can't tell ya what it looks like.

I read someone elses thread that mentioned pelleted feed vs the crumbles & they said is was less waste. I hope it's not powder.

I guess you will have to check some of the feed mills in your area & see if you can find another brand.

Welcome Rooster Ray!
big_smile.png
Tis the best place to be....BYC!!!!

I just bought some pelleted food from Souther States this past weekend; I was really pleased as it was not powered or anything - HOWEVER, my chicks have been getting scratch and layhena up until now and when I gave them the pellets they all turned their backs to it
sad.png

I'm headed back out tomorrow to get some more scratch and plan to just mix it.

The Blue Seal looks really good but I can't get it around here. Has anyone used Kent feeds that is about the only one I havent tried yet that I can get at my local TSC? If you have tried Kent feed what are the Pro's and Con's if there are any I was just wondering. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom