in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

I installed it an almost nothing worked. The browser is comes with cant cut an paste, windows media player will not play most video formats, it has a built in system that reports what you do on your PC an what software you have to microsoft an others that you cant turn off and it looks like poop. It looks like a downgrade to windows 3.1.... I have yet to see any upgrades in the "upgrade." As far as I can tell is all down hill from Windows 7. If I was stuck with Windows 8 on a computer I might call Windows 10 an upgrade but not for my windows 7 PC.
thumbsup.gif
I won't install Windows 10.......piece of crap!

Some potatoes, some carrots, mushrooms (I found them in the garden on the old stump), fresh herbs from the garden ... and here it is, my dinner! I am too lazy to wash the plate, so I decided to eat directly from the pot
tongue.png

We're having soup for dinner today too. It's been cooking most the day and smells wonderful. Nothing quite so satisfying as a hot bowl of soup!

I made two batches. They're pretty simple but really good.

We use home grown potatoes.

I smear vegetable oil so it coats the bottom of whatever tray I put them on. Tonight was a couple of cake pans.

Sprinkle to taste with pepper, seasoning salt, salt lightly, add q pinch parsley and oregano ( ground is preferred ), criss cross ranch dressing over potatoes.

Cook 300 until crisp ( about ten minutes ).

Cover in cheese and serve!

We usually cook hog or buffalo with it. It sides well with corn and black beans. You could also take away the seasoning salt and add sugar, gives it a really sweet flavor. Not for everyone. I have tons of potato recipes.

I made two batches. They're pretty simple but really good.

We use home grown potatoes.

I smear vegetable oil so it coats the bottom of whatever tray I put them on. Tonight was a couple of cake pans.

Sprinkle to taste with pepper, seasoning salt, salt lightly, add q pinch parsley and oregano ( ground is preferred ), criss cross ranch dressing over potatoes.

Cook 300 until crisp ( about ten minutes ).

Cover in cheese and serve!

We usually cook hog or buffalo with it. It sides well with corn and black beans. You could also take away the seasoning salt and add sugar, gives it a really sweet flavor. Not for everyone. I have tons of potato recipes.

droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom