in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Came across this guy a week ago , was trying to empress the girls .........not the brightest of birds , but one of the prettier ones we have here ......got withing five feet of it ...then it jumped to the next branch ? smart .....real smart !

Now you show me what you can do Sally Sunshine got the app now play .................:)

Last edited:
Oh boy, we are in for more cute puppy pictures from Sally!

Thought our Golden was expecting, because a Weener dog got her..yep. Only once, but she is now around 3 days past..and no hard tummy, but weird thing is..I can squeeze milk out of her back nipples. I saw that they were a bit puffy, so I squeezed. Hmmm..?? She is past the 5 day extra time. It happened on Sept. 11th. Oh yes it did.

Thought our Golden was expecting, because a Weener dog got her..yep. Only once, but she is now around 3 days past..and no hard tummy, but weird thing is..I can squeeze milk out of her back nipples. I saw that they were a bit puffy, so I squeezed. Hmmm..?? She is past the 5 day extra time. It happened on Sept. 11th. Oh yes it did.

If you end up with Golden/Doxie pups, I have to see a picture of them!

oh my a weener golden!!! bawahhahahha I gotta see them!!!!

Back
Top Bottom