in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Aww, what a sweetheart!
love.gif

Thank you Nicky, he really is a sweetie. The other 2 cats don't feel exactly that way, but they're starting to come around, lol.

Did I mention we had gotten two kittens to give cats a try?

One refused to use the litterbox
the other was a sweetheart, but for the life of me no flea spot on treatments or injections worked to get rid of his flea infestation, I tried everything working with the vet, sprayed bombed my house and so much more. I was close to dousing with kerosene like my grandmother always did!!! but in the end, gramma took him to live with her in her barn.

so no cats EVER again! He infestation my house and all the other dogs and cost me a fortune in treatments for all!

Quote:
LOL I will admit, I did fall for the little booger, HOWEVER not enough to put up with litter boxes stinky cat crap and farts, ALONG with flleas,.... no no no It was a love hate relationship, and ya know they never work out
hit.gif

LOL I will admit, I did fall for the little booger, HOWEVER not enough to put up with litter boxes stinky cat crap and farts, ALONG with flleas,.... no no no It was a love hate relationship, and ya know they never work out
hit.gif

So the cat got fleas but the dogs don't? I didn't think fleas had such discriminating tastes, lol.

Nope, love/hate relationships are too hard on everyone!

Back
Top Bottom