in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

What is this? I never have seen any device like that.
It's a KitchenAid mixer, but I had taken the bowl off since I made a huge mess while making butter.
This is what it looks like normally
16251503693151254993067216969745.jpg

It's a KitchenAid mixer, but I had taken the bowl off since I made a huge mess while making butter.
This is what it looks like normally
Clear. We just usually use a separate mixer for butter, a churn with a tightly closing body. Beat butter with an ordinary mixer I'm afraid ))
fWMblIgS8bI.jpg

this churn has a high rotation speed, if it had not been closed with screws, I think I would have butter and cream on all the walls and ceiling )))
the only drawback of this thing is that it needs at least 6 liters of cream, i.e. for separation, I need 60 liters of goat's milk (I don't have cow's milk, in the place where I live the terrain is very uneven, there are many hills, ravines and fallen trees, it would be very inconvenient for cows to graze here, but goats willingly climb).

Pasha does everything well. :wee
Thank you )
But yesterday a young goose almost died. They have two bowls - in one PK-4 (this is a Russian-style feed for grown-up young poultry, like a starter purine, only a little cheaper), and in the other, ordinary dry wheat. Young geese ate all the wheat, and one managed to step on the edge of this bowl and turn it over, covering it with it. I came at 2 a.m. (at night I play computer games and sometimes do something about the house) to put clean sand on the place where young geese walk, and I see an upturned bowl. I picked it up, and there was a gosling! If I had not come, he probably would have choked under it and died.
This gosling is alive, he jumped up, said something like viu-viu-viu, and fled to the house where the others were sleeping.

And once my turkey died, I bought several turkey poults, they grew, became large, and for some reason one did not grow and ate little. The rest had already become 4 times larger than him, and he remained small, and then he died. I don't understand what the problem was, maybe he was born weak, or maybe there was inbreeding, or something was wrong during incubation. The rest of the poults are already big, they fly up the windows in the room and look out into the street.

Back
Top Bottom