in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

This is my hobby. Grazing goats while watching them eat grass is a bit boring, so I'm looking for some fun. Sometimes I read books, sometimes I take an old cheap tablet to watch cartoons downloaded from the Internet there (but during the day this cannot be done because the sun is shining brightly and nothing is visible in the tablet), sometimes I take a toy piano with batteries, sometimes a flute.
All this bothered me a little and I came up with the idea of looking for large stones in the forest, digging them out of the ground, rolling them into the village and installing them at the crossroads of streets, so that later, taking a battery grinder and discs for working with stone, write street names on them and draw arrows pointers.
I found another such stone today. It is not very easy to roll it uphill, but I have plenty of time - while the goats are eating grass, I still have absolutely nothing to do. After going up, there is a descent, so it will be easier there.
The last time such entertainments were here, it seems, was only in the 12th century )) But now it is much better, I have a satellite navigator and when I set the stone I can write distances and directions absolutely accurately.
Фото2934.jpg

Фото2933.jpg

Back
Top Bottom