in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Arrrrgh! *shrieks*

I found it! I found the frog!
celebrate.gif

This has, like, made my day.
lau.gif

Quote:
that is EXACTLY my dogs!!!!

all they do is stare outside until you let them out, then they burst outside and run around for 10 seconds, the come stare in the window until they're let in and burst in then go stare outside after getting a drink

""dog door""

Quote:
all they do is stare outside until you let them out, then they burst outside and run around for 10 seconds, the come stare in the window until they're let in and burst in then go stare outside after getting a drink

""dog door""

its hard to put a dog door in a sliding glass door
wink.png

as if you knew that though
tongue.png

Quote:
Almost looks fake. I'll have to ask my husband when he gets back ( he's a window and door guy). That lazy man is out jogging. Sheesh, he really should be doing something more productive like dinking around on a forum.
tongue.png

Quote:
Hubby thinks it was photo shopped. You can't to that with tempered glass, and if regular glass were used, there would need to be a bar across the the middle to support the top part of the glass. Also, look at the door handle, its way too low. Another thing that makes us think its fake. Too bad, its kind of cool looking, but I agree, I would of put the door along side of the sliding glass door, so it didn't block the view.

Quote:
Hubby thinks it was photo shopped. You can't to that with tempered glass, and if regular glass were used, there would need to be a bar across the the middle to support the top part of the glass. Also, look at the door handle, its way too low. Another thing that makes us think its fake. Too bad, its kind of cool looking, but I agree, I would of put the door along side of the sliding glass door, so it didn't block the view.

Yeah, it kind of does look fake... Not only for the reasons you mentioned, but if you zoom in really close to it, you'll see the shadow on the "dog door" doesn't match with the rest of the shadows in the house, and there's a gap at the bottom that shows... wood flooring on the other side. There are some things that Photoshop just can't hide...
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

Arrrrgh! *shrieks*

I found it! I found the frog!
celebrate.gif

This has, like, made my day.
lau.gif

Did ya find the cat yet?
big_smile.png

I actually had a dog door in a patio window panel. It's a full length (height) panel with the pet door built into it. You open the slider and put in the panel, then close the slider to the edge of the panel. Works great; my cats and dogs used it. I removed the panel when I moved; the house I live in now doesn't have a sliding glass door, though. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom