Incubating using body heat. It’s working!!!

Awesome video! I just have to warn you though, be prepared it might not make it. I just finished trying an experiment, and the results were pretty heartbreaking. I really hope it works for you though.
Awesome! Maybe one day someone eill come up with a wearable incubator belt with multiple egg pouches so you can hstch more than one

This is amazing! I recently watched the video, and I have one broody hen who is almost done hatching our her brood, and there is one egg that is a little late, but i feel him moving around in there, so hopefully she stays a little longer on them, if not i may have to try this for a day or two. I can't bear the idea of her stepping off when he's so close!

I am doing this !! But I wanted to make it exciting so I decided to do it with store bought , pasture raised organic eggs and I decided to do 8 at a time , I have 7 right now and my brother has 1 . I’ll update !! It’s currently hour 23 and 50 minutes and it’s only been a day but I’ll candle them in 1-3 days from now to see it’d thermos any development

Back
Top Bottom