INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm out too...

Hope you all have a Great Monday!
:frow

You have anAWESOME Monday
A daper gentlemen? Or is the gentlemen taking it a bit to far? :lol:

Maybe a bit too far.....but was one of the best walleye bites I've been on inin a while.....unfortunately they were mostly to small to keep so I didn't bother taking pictures. But it did give me hope that by ice fishing season should be some good fishing.

Last edited:
Maybe a bit too far.....but was one of the best walleye bites I've been on inin a while.....unfortunately they were mostly to small to keep so I didn't bother taking pictures. But it did give me hope that by ice fishing season should be some good fishing.
So the new setup works well than? Glad to hear it.

Think I'm outta here too. Gonna go back to grannys for awhile. Hope y'all have a wonderful day.

See ya!

Glad you had a good day and catches

Good morning all. :)
good morning!

@MotorcycleChick- I spent 6 months trying to set hubby up with two other girls because he was two years younger than me and I thought I was too experienced and wise... Lol
We will celebrate 11 years in a couple weeks.

@Chaos18- so glad your dad is ok... My old age is setting in and I remembered who's father was ill (while I was in the shower (best thinking gets done there))... It was @LocalYokel
2764.png
1f601.png

Good morning all.
smile.png
Morning

@MotorcycleChick - I spent 6 months trying to set hubby up with two other girls because he was two years younger than me and I thought I was too experienced and wise... Lol

@Chaos18 - so glad your dad is ok... My old age is setting in and I remembered who's father was ill (while I was in the shower (best thinking gets done there))... It was @LocalYokel
2764.png
1f601.png
I'm glad my dad is okay as well
lol.png
Congrats on the upcoming anniversary. I'll hit 11 yrs in a couple months.

@MotorcycleChick- I spent 6 months trying to set hubby up with two other girls because he was two years younger than me and I thought I was too experienced and wise... Lol

@Chaos18- so glad your dad is ok... My old age is setting in and I remembered who's father was ill (while I was in the shower (best thinking gets done there))... It was @LocalYokel
2764.png
1f601.png

BTW- anybody have Welsummers? What do you think of them?

Thanks for the love
:hugs

Pops is alive and living out the remainder of his days however many that may be. He needs a heart transplant but that isn't happening. He's already outlived what the doctors gave him so each day is a bonus.....

I don't have any Welsummers but it is a breed I want.
I think they are beautiful as are their eggs...

With the speckles!!

The roosters are VERY handsome and the Kelloggs rooster is in fact

A Welsummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom