INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truism. I'm surprised he isn't getting a lot of snakes too.

It's boring here. I can't see anything but dark masses and clear space.
lol.png
That's cause you're not incubating white eggs.

Yeah, super dark eggs aint good if you wanna see much.

Pip on Wrong end. I peeled bit of shell off. Membrane wasn"t broken, so I snipped a little hole?

Making progress slowly.

No progress and beak was no longer visible. Broke off more shell a bit at a time with rest periods in between for baby to rest, get warm and try by itself for awhile. Here you can just make out it's little beak , pointing down under the feathers. Feet are down at the big end of the egg. *** Backwards, I guess?

All hatched out
hu.gif
Is this the yolk sac that is still being absorbed? I hope so...

All hatched out
wee.gif
She or he is a beautiful Peafowl. Not sure what color. I am new at this. Will have to post on Peafowl page
frow.gif

I'm not sure how to get this to Sally. If someone knows how, please forward. Thanks. I am so lost and confused at this point but the little guy is here, safe and sound. Thanks to BYC and Sally Sunshine

Please sent a little our way. My brothers house in Clear Lake is again threatened by fire. Four large fires there since last summer. Last time I looked at the fire map it was the distance of the fire away from him. He's on vacation. Over 100 homes and 75 outbuildings destroyed. They have caught the guy that started this one.

I'm 10 minutes from Clear Lake!
Does he have chickens too?

Pip on Wrong end. I peeled bit of shell off. Membrane wasn"t broken, so I snipped a little hole? Making progress slowly. No progress and beak was no longer visible. Broke off more shell a bit at a time with rest periods in between for baby to rest, get warm and try by itself for awhile. Here you can just make out it's little beak , pointing down under the feathers. Feet are down at the big end of the egg. *** Backwards, I guess? All hatched out :confused: Is this the yolk sac that is still being absorbed? I hope so... All hatched out :weee She or he is a beautiful Peafowl. Not sure what color. I am new at this. Will have to post on Peafowl page :frow I'm not sure how to get this to Sally. If someone knows how, please forward. Thanks. I am so lost and confused at this point but the little guy is here, safe and sound. Thanks to BYC and Sally Sunshine
@Sally Sunshine @casportpony And congrats great pics!!

Popping in... Crazy, busy, exhausting day at work.

Came home and decided to candle the broody eggs... All 12 are fertile and growing! Had 3 that don't look as far along, gonna watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom