INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Gotta love when that happens
tongue.png

Red Setters are the field-bred version of the Irish Setter. Actually registered in FDSB & sometimes in AKC as Irish Setters; breeders started calling them Red Setters so there'd be no confusing them with their show-bred cousins (that and the fact that Irish Setters were crossed with English Setters after all the hunting Irish lines had been exhausted), most of whom wouldn't know a bird if they tripped over it.

Just noticed your avatar says Texas are we possibly talking to different Clear Lakes? I'm in California

OH OK....Yes we probably are....I just assumed that Texas only had a Clear Lake area! LOL
I'm sorry!
fl.gif

OH OK....Yes we probably are....I just assumed that Texas only had a Clear Lake area! LOL
I'm sorry!
fl.gif

I'm so dumb...
I was wondering why I hadn't seen anything on the new about fires around here too!
lau.gif

OH OK....Yes we probably are....I just assumed that Texas only had a Clear Lake area!  LOL
I'm sorry!
:fl

No problem at all. I was wondering how you could be so calm with a raging fire near you. Last I look the fire is less than ten minute drive from his place. Incredible amount of manzanita all around him. That stuff burn like gasoline.

No problem at all. I was wondering how you could be so calm with a raging fire near you. Last I look the fire is less than ten minute drive from his place. Incredible amount of manzanita all around him. That stuff burn like gasoline.

Poor guy....is he safe?

Does the city of Houston allow chickens. I guess so since you have them. What type of chickens.

Yes..it depends on the area/neighborhood you live in.
Australorps, Welsummers, EE, Dominique and Gold Laced Wy.

Well right now he's on vacation so yes he's safe. He'll be devasted if anything happens to the horse therapy place though. Talks about how it helps the kids all the time. Knows every horses personally. Now that his wife has retired she's helping there as well

I hope they get the fires out soon!
Save the horsies!

That has go to be horrible.
We don't really ever deal with fires here...we are used to floods though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom