INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try not to slip and fall into, Ya kno....

Heck I've slipped outside the pens and fallen not good. Going to get birds moved around back into dryer ones now that I've moved 1/2 to camp freezer. Was going to this weekend but stuff happened and did not get to it. Maybe just maybe this weekend.

If the rich text editor says it's not compatible with my browser does changing browser help to get the @ someone to work. This iPad is very old.

Quote: That's what you told me last night!
smack.gif

lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

aw CH don't worry I'm with you if it wasn't for this laptop you couldn't read a word I write and sometimes not even then .
true story, but sometimes you do terrific!

If you convince yourself that you'll have a hard time in life, you certainly will. That's called a defeatist attitude, and it'll tear you down. You've got to be determined not to let a disability beat you.  You have two hands, even if one or both of them don't work perfectly. There are lots of people in this world that don't even have hands. They learn to compensate. They find other ways to do whatever they want to do. I've seen video of people who don't even have arms, but are successful commercial artists. I know of a lady named Joanie Erickson who was paralyzed in an accident. She taught herself to paint by holding the brush in her teeth. There's always someone who's worse off than you are.

I was reading an article the other day about a 10yr old little girl with 1 arm. That lil girl could shoot a compound bow and never missed a lick.

Last edited:
What's wrong with Mondays? I like Mondays.
nevermind!

Heck I've slipped outside the pens and fallen not good. Going to get birds moved around back into dryer ones now that I've moved 1/2 to camp freezer. Was going to this weekend but stuff happened and did not get to it. Maybe just maybe this weekend.

If the rich text editor says it's not compatible with my browser does changing browser help to get the @ someone to work. This iPad is very old.
I cant get tags to work on an Ianything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom