INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Chaos18, ChickenCanoe, Duckies Girls, HeatherMarieR, Jessimom, Sally Sunshine, fire370, simpleman403 and everyone else. Way behind again as usual.
sad.png

-Kathy
Morning Kathy

I am feeling much better thank you!

Whites you have a bday tomorrow!! do I mark you less another year?
ya.gif
chocolate cake or rasberry or apple pie?
big_smile.png
Glad you are feeling much better kid.

That's a good thing...I think
If you likes lots of quail its a good thing.

I'm going away for a couple days and it's already Day 14 so I converted from incubator to hatcher. It involved removing the turning nest and unplugging the turner, dropping the floor down to level, adding shelf liner, and replacing the eggs and guards. Humidity is about 30% Temps are stable.

Ignore the therm. I had taken it out for conversion. Now I wait. When I return I'll pump up the humidity and adjust eggs as needed. One week to go.

Last edited:
I'm going away for a couple days and it's already Day 14 so I converted from incubator to hatcher. It incolved removing the turning nest and unplugging the turner, dropping the floor down to level, adding shelf liner, and replacing the eggs and guards. Humidity is about 30% Temps are stable.

Ignore the therm. I had taken it out for conversion. Now I wait. When I return I'll pump up the humidity and adjust eggs as needed. One week to go.

Getting close!

Morning all. Whites is gonna be another year perfected.
Glad to hear about the eggs loko.
And thank God you are finally feeling better Sally. Had a huge spike in temp last night but it was the first full day of being plugged in. Will adjust for night time swings.
It's a tough job, but someone has to set the standard for others to aspire to
tongue.png

Hey all. Set 29 eggs in the hatcher this morning. AND!!! My doe kidded yesterday!!!
wee.gif

She was a month ahead of what I thought. So it was a big surprise to say the least.

Last edited:

I hate my phone. I can't tell if this posted.
I also want to pat myself on the back for having restraint and not candling every egg. I checked a couple questionable ones yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom