INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was day 14. The egg cells were a little larger on 18.
LL
Any input @Jessimom ? Start back @ post #63694
Stryker, how did the day 18 cells compare to the drawings in Sally's notes?

Last edited:
Just took pic of eggs when the first chick hatched. I marked them on day 18. I marked with pencil and marker...

Last edited:
Just took pic of eggs when the first chick hatched. I marked them on day 18. I marked with pencil and marker...
AC's don't look bad to me, but I'm not expert on them; I just happen to be about the only one still here, apparently. You might want to tag Sally, or PM her; she'll pick it up in the morning.

I will pm her. By the morning wakeup coffee calls and the time I get back on noon I will be lost. Thanks for your help.

:he :mad: short by this much. What am I missing with this flipping egg turner? I need to run my Bator befor I set eggs on Sunday. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

could be any of a number of reasons first question would be what was incubating humidity . next question would what was the fluid line like below air cell . other thought would be dark eggs are harder for the chick to pip. are there internal pips ? hover the most common reason would be humidity to high during incubation and to much fluid at lockdown and the chicks are drowning in fluid .or to little and they are shrink wrapped . do a eggtopsie and post pictures . the answers will be easier to get with pictures .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom