INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
300 chickens what do u do with them just for eggs or what

I need something to fuss about and swear at . I sell at the livestock barn every couple of weeks to lower the numbers sell a lot of eggs . last year I hatched every week on Saturday starting in March and going through Sept .selling off the fall hatch now I keep the best pullets for replacements .

O how big is ur coop for all of them thing probably takes up ur whole yard
1f602.png

Last edited:
what do u like.Yes,room.and four on day three and one on day fifteen
well as soon as the price comes back to earth I'll buy beef cattle again . OH you mean chickens I have Marans and EEs mosty also Sliver and Gold laced Wyandottes like color in the basket . what you goin to do with them geese eat em ?

Last edited:
well as soon as the price comes back to earth I'll buy beef cattle again . OH you mean chickens I have Marans and EEs mosty also Sliver and Gold  laced Wyandottes  like color in the basket . what you goin to do with them geese eat em ?
no,hatch and sell goslings.no u had Saud that's y u like me

Day 20 and I see some wiggling, no pips yet. I am not feeling good about my chances now. On lockdown I saw many incomplete CAMs, apparently I am cursed with them....... So out of 25 eggs that I thought were perfect though with some small aircells I feel I will be lucky if I get 5 chicks.....
1f622.png
my Phoenix eggs are also late, I'm feeling very grumpy and disappointed.

Last edited:
Day 20 and I see some wiggling, no pips yet. I am not feeling good about my chances now. On lockdown I saw many incomplete CAMs, apparently I am cursed with them....... So out of 25 eggs that I thought were perfect though with some small aircells I feel I will be lucky if I get 5 chicks.....
1f622.png
my Phoenix eggs are also late, I'm feeling very grumpy and disappointed.

Day 20..you still have time..leave them in there. Give them time. Don't be grumpy.
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom