INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got another one through...hey Mike...:frow
yummy. Nice

Morning. Two more died overnight. Too sad.
I just heard the eggs in lockdown that we had to wash at day 8 are a day late with no pips. This would be icing on the cake of bad stuff. 3 ccl, 8 EE and 7 Swedish flower hens

I am SO sorry you are having so much trouble!!! I really hope that the lock down eggs hatch! They still have a chance!!!
wee.gif
I HEARD PECKING ON A EGG!!!! Day 23
yesss.gif
Yeah!! Go chickies Go!!!

I'm on day 20 and hear them chirping
Yeah!!!!
wee.gif

Monkey usually gets changed on the floor but that's just because we don't have an actual changing table for her. Never have actually. Just stash some diapers around the house and change them where they lay.
LOL That's a pretty good idea!! We did have them stashed upstairs and downstairs.....

My hatch is finished finally (I think). Ended up with 30 chicks. Set 33 eggs total, pulled one on day 7, one looked like a quitter on day 18 that I left in just in case(green one) which did not develop any further, and one that looks like it failed to make the internal pip which I've had problems with that specific hen's eggs before (I think they're just too big). So the end result is 30/33 total which is definitely my best hatch to date @ about 91%! Super exciting! Well here they are:
That is an AWESOME hatch! The chicks are adorable!!!

I put 290 eggs into lockdown Tues evening and the first one was out last night, had about 20 out (and one turkey poult) when I left for work this morning. I have been sneaking my hand in to remove egg shells and try to move the eggs so they aren't stacked in a way that a pipped egg is under another one.

I expected a few less to make it to lockdown when I initially loaded these into the incubators. I guess that is a good thing, but now I REALLY need to work on a new hatcher. I have some boards cut and sanded, need to paint them next. It's do much easier to paint them in the garage when the temps are warm enough.
That is a LOT of eggs, but sounds like you are off to a good start! Good luck!!!

I am off for a nappy, dog had me up with another seizure middle of night. poor thing!! You need to get your bator build going phil and join the April HAL with us!!!
Awww, sorry about the seizures Sally! Poor pup! Sleep well!

Time for me to get some work done. Have a Fantastic Friday Everyone!
frow.gif
Bye Mrleeroy!

I'm off for the day as well! Happy Friday!!!

Quote: Nice Phil!

[/URL]
Howdy folks had a pretty good night on the ice last night....caught several small ones too......
Looks like a good night on the ice.

And another!
yesss.gif

I am off for a nappy, dog had me up with another seizure middle of night. poor thing!! You need to get your bator build going phil and join the April HAL with us!!!
Sorry she had another seizure!
hugs.gif

TAX REFUND IS IN THE BANK!!
BS is over for another year
yesss.gif

Look how big my three- week- old chicks are!
awwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom