INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything went as planned they even fixed old mesh from a previous surgery while they had the scope in there. New kinda VELCRO mesh interesting stuff. Although he THINKS he is dying, he will be just fine. I took his bell from him an hour after being home and things are much better now! LMAO!! Thank you for asking!!

Last edited:
Everything went as planned they even fixed his old mesh from a previous surgery while they had the scope in there.  New kinda VELCRO mesh interesting stuff.  Although he THINKS he is dying, he will be just fine.  I took his bell from him an hour after being home and things are much better now!  LMAO!!  Thank you for asking!!

Good! :thumbsup

Everything went as planned they even fixed his old mesh from a previous surgery while they had the scope in there.  New kinda VELCRO mesh interesting stuff.  Although he THINKS he is dying, he will be just fine.  I took his bell from him an hour after being home and things are much better now!  LMAO!!  Thank you for asking!!
good to hear that. Praying for you both.

Glad to hear it went well. Hope he continues to mend quickly.

Everything went as planned they even fixed his old mesh from a previous surgery while they had the scope in there. New kinda VELCRO mesh interesting stuff. Although he THINKS he is dying, he will be just fine. I took his bell from him an hour after being home and things are much better now! LMAO!! Thank you for asking!!
Hello, Darlin'
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I was going to ask how Hubby was doing, but someone beat me to the punch again. I'm glad he's doing well. BTW (and you ought to know this by now) We just act like we think we're dying so we can get more of your undivided attention. We just love being pampered, and you play right into our hands so's not to feel guilty. It's really simple, but works every time
tongue.png

Darn it darn it darn it I came home with 9 more meat birds and 3 gold sex links and the boyfriend posted on Craigslist selling my laying hens he is way too supportive of my chicken habit
lau.gif

THANK YOU all for the husbands well wishes, he is fine home and watching TV normal night! lol

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
@MotorcycleChick
ep.gif
Is that filled with coffee fer real???

Yours truly
yesss.gif
ya.gif

Quote: OMGGGG choking!!!
yuckyuck.gif
second person to get me drinking today!!! bawahahhahhhaaaa

Sally'
Don't believe a word that Banti tells you about us ganging up on her last night & this morning. She just went in & changed everything around so it'd look like we were. We were actually trying to talk her out of getting ducks, but she was having none of it
lau.gif

Honest Injun....would I lie to you?
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom