INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
There would lines A and B. Not C or the Rees. The first import carried recessive white, so any white legbars are usually original import.

My friend has some of my original hens/ their off spring. She could probably send you eggs. Are you in California?

Look what my hen gave me for Easter.
://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7320909/width/200/height/400

Can y'all PLEASE help me??? Lol this little one has me perplexed!!! What is he/she???

This little one will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and looks pretty different from all the others in its age group!

It's not bigger than many of the other chicks but seems tallish when it stretches itself out to stand tall like it does sporadically. It's wings are TINY compared to all the other chicks & not feathered out nearly as much as the other chicks and its stature is much different....partially feathered feet...

Thoughts? There was a possibility to end up with turkey but I don't think that's what this is...any help is VERY much appreciated! This little one sticks out like a sore thumb - it also went beak to beak with the polish chick, wings outstretched, like they were squaring up to fight (several times!)

It's adorable, that's what!

HELP!

I'm on the beginning of day 21 with my 10 cream legbar eggs. One of the eggs has been rocking and chipping a lot, and I've just noticed its pipped on the pointy end of the egg. Is it a problem? I'm still a newby to hatching and this is my second hatch. No other eggs have pipped yet.

Thanks in advance.

Charlotte
check to make sure it's airway is clear than leave it alone. I've had several pointy end poppers that made it out just fine by themselves. One took 48 hours to do so but by golly she did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom