INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and @TJChickens sent me some eggies!!! these are the Rgoldpheasants some guinea and polish in other bator, also in there are my guinea already set, NOT FROM TJ!!! I pulled alot over half were clears, shells are hard as a rock is that normal for guinea?
Don't know about guineas but turkeys sure are. Not sure how they ever hatch. Morning Sally

Sally, thanks for the reply.
Yes, I am planning on separating the eggs by aircell size, and I am running completely dry in the brinsea right now. My climate in Texas is very humid and hot, hot, hot most of the year. I am trying to lower humidity in the house without buying a dehumidifier. We just get used to the hot humid weather around here, so when others move here from out of state and say something about the weather it just makes me smirk.

I think I will move the small aircells to the other incubator because the brinsea vents are wide open(not a drop of water) and it is still 30% humidity.
I did calibrate the cheap petco gauge right before I set the eggs in via salt method, and it was right on.
My other incubator has more ventilation than the brinsea.
What do you think?

your daughter is beautiful !! :th :lau tru I hate those hot water heaters!! you can build a good one with a better thermostat!! I only use cooler bators!
LL
LL
CABINET/COOLERBATOR ~ CoolerBATOR emmie!!! good morning!! what do you have planned for the day! oh you stinker!! I will take some hot but keep the humid lol Morning whites!!!! ' :hugs :love :hugs oh! I hope so! Good luck with the new queens paddler. Whatcha got planned for today, I am sure you have a list !! again!! keep that rain MICHAEL!!!
I'll take a cooler bator

oh! and I know you calibrated. not sure what to tell you, you have all the vents open? that sucker has a fan?

Yes, I am currently running completely dry in the brinsea, however I live near Houston Texas, and it seems my luck is bad! Bunch of storms headed our way in the next couple of days!! So humidity will be a big issue for those small aircells.
And I just realized my error. I am currently on day 16 today. I set the eggs in incubator on Thursday April 28th at 6am
So I am further along, and less time for corrective measures!
sad.png

oh! humidity!! ugggg! not sure what to tell you then. @Cynthia12 @ronott1 what are your suggestions for high humidity please if you can help? I can tell them a few things but never tried them so I dont want to suggest anything, both Nell and whites are having issues thanks!

Good cloudy and cold and windy morning here from sunshine California, it was 90* on Thursday

frow.gif

Mornin Peter!!! show off!! lol

Internet is back, but I can't stay.
have a good one MC!

Quote: Turkey are not near this bad, I had to pound those suckers to get them to bust open.

Sally, thanks for the reply.
Yes, I am planning on separating the eggs by aircell size, and I am running completely dry in the brinsea right now. My climate in Texas is very humid and hot, hot, hot most of the year. I am trying to lower humidity in the house without buying a dehumidifier. We just get used to the hot humid weather around here, so when others move here from out of state and say something about the weather it just makes me smirk.

I think I will move the small aircells to the other incubator because the brinsea vents are wide open(not a drop of water) and it is still 30% humidity.
I did calibrate the cheap petco gauge right before I set the eggs in via salt method, and it was right on.
My other incubator has more ventilation than the brinsea.
What do you think?
choose which has a higher airflow with ventilation and the fan air push. what temps are you running?

Quote:

I am sure you would. Make yer own thems MINE! its not hard just takes EFFORT!!!

You need to work for things you want, this is life. I worked for mine, work for yours

Thank you, Sally. She lost her only polish, and she has begged me to hatch more for her. Then gave me the sad eyes about the loss of her pet, and ..... Now here we are....
awwwwww sweet girl! HarmonyAnn is the same, she actually has serama she has been breeding since she was eight, she is 11 now. so cool to see them with an interest in poultry

I want guinea eggs.I have one adult white male.but no females.I had bought four.young guineas with him but all them died
CH do me a favor, KNOCK the I WANT out of your vocabulary please.
instead use someday I will be able to buy my own guinea eggs, I cant wait until I have a job and can get the things I love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom