INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Sally....

Hi Phil. Hope your well. All good here so far. Pump is installed and working as it should.

Sweet....hope you areare feeling better friend....
Oral surgeons for extractions and Endodontists for root canals.
However, I had a dentist I went to high school with that would do anything there was to do in a mouth. He did a root canal on me. It was never right. There was always a lump on that part of my jaw - for years. That was 35 years ago and I don't have a tooth left on that side of the rear of that jaw. He never could get it right. Whenever I had work done by an oral surgeon or Endodontist, all went well.

So many bad things happen so often to good people.

I'm not sure why we worry so much about terrorism when way more people die from accidental incidents.
Since 9/11 45 people in the US have been killed by terrorism.
Twice that die every day from gun violence.
In 2014 alone, more than 3,000 people were killed by distracted driving.
Terrorism is not worth our concern.

10 goats is the perfect number. I won't have them until I have the appropriate place for them.

Broody hen success is way above 35% - unless you're talking shipped eggs.

Canoe I'm gonna respectful disagree with you....
Good evening everyone!
Update on my hatch....
12 of 12 mille fluer made it to lock down last night, one has pipped this evening already, and I can hear several more chirping. :celebrate
8 of 12 Rouen duck eggs still going strong as well.

hope everyone is doing well! :frow

C.C.....how goes...have a great hatch....those tomatoes are going in the ground soon.....

Hey all, how's it been shakin' on the forum side of the world. We are super busy and completely under water. Had over 15" of rain in the last 5 days. Muddy freakin' sloppy mess. 3 cabinets shoved comepletly full of eggs (double racked too) and babies out the wazoo. So other than wading around in mud up to my @$$, not much going on except for plugging away at the grind. My boss is an @-hole and won't even let me take a rain day. LOL. So you might wonder what I do when it's rainy, I tend to spend money and hang out at the sale barns too much. Here's to shoveling out the trailer after (100) 30# feeder pigs came home. Right now, this ol girl is the only trailer I can get to without rutting the heck out of everything. Dad bought this trailer new when I was pup and it's earned its weight in gold many time over.

And by the way, corn has gone up some but soybean meal has gone up a little over $5.00 a hundred. So, be expecting a little price increase on your bag feed I'd imagine. Dang, shoulda planted more beans and less corn. LOL

Last edited:
Hey all, how's it been shakin' on the forum side of the world. We are super busy and completely under water. Had over 15" of rain in the last 5 days. Muddy freakin' sloppy mess. 3 cabinets shoved comepletly full of eggs (double racked too) and babies out the wazoo. So other than wading around in mud up to my @$$, not much going on except for plugging away at the grind. My boss is an @-hole and won't even let me take a rain day. LOL. So you might wonder what I do when it's rainy, I tend to spend money and hang out at the sales barn too much. Here's to shoveling out the trailer after (100) 30# feeder pigs came home. Right now, this ol girl is the only trailer I can get to without rutting the heck out of everything. Dad bought this trailer new when I was pup and it's earned its weight in gold many time over.

And by the way, corn has gone up some but soybean meal has gone up a little over $5.00 a hundred. So, be expecting a little price increase on your bag feed I'd imagine. Dang, shoulda planted more beans and less corn. LOL

There you are!! and I should have a talk with yer boss for you lol

that is a lot of rain in five!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom