INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i have an egg with an air sac on the side 0<-- on the egg and it is day 7 the cick is normal i am just wondering if i should leave it in the egg turner or hand turn it or make a separate incubator.... Please PM me i NEED HELP
side of the egg, towards the fat end of the egg or small end of the egg? @cracra4chicks

Sally!!
hugs.gif
frow.gif
Hey, haven't talked to you in a while (seems like years :p)
tongue.png

LOL heyya Frin Whatcha doing all summer?

@Frindizzle I need to order two bars of HARMONY Soap for HARMONYANN!!! can you PM me please!!!

Quote:
Going to Indiana after the 6th of July with my brother, which should be cool. Working on music stuff more too! Whatcha doing this summer? I see you liked my Facebook page (thanks :D)
I had liked it a while ago! Then I had to comment on my kiddos soap type lol!!! <3
Sounds like fun with the bro! whatcha gonna do there?

Quote:
Going to Indiana after the 6th of July with my brother, which should be cool. Working on music stuff more too! Whatcha doing this summer? I see you liked my Facebook page (thanks :D)
I had liked it a while ago! Then I had to comment on my kiddos soap type lol!!! <3
Well, I have a bratty younger cousin's birthday the day after I come, so I'll have to survive that... :p I don't really know! They usually have something really big planned... last time it was a trip to the Bahamas... private plane and everything... so I'm excited about this time.

Quote:
Well, I have a bratty younger cousin's birthday the day after I come, so I'll have to survive that... :p I don't really know! They usually have something really big planned... last time it was a trip to the Bahamas... private plane and everything... so I'm excited about this time.
OH MY!!!!!! HOW AWESOME!!! good for you!!! I know you will enjoy everything!!! even the bratty cuz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom