INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lau.gif
Whut up cracka?

No but no structures lost yet which is remarkable. Very cool almost cold out today so this should help them.
That's good to hear that no structures have been lost. Hopefully they get it out. Is it still blowing smoke your way?

Whut up cracka?

That's good to hear that no structures have been lost. Hopefully they get it out. Is it still blowing smoke your way?

A little last night. Nothing like it could be. I think it's at 5,600 acres. 25% containment last night.
The weather is crazy almost Apple Hill like as far as being cold. 58*

Not anymore. Still have family there. Seems there are several people your way though. Including two newer people this past week.
The bugs ppl were fighting last evening.
I have three. I currently have two hens brooding together in one. They say they like them.
Awe! Thanks!

Thanks. I figure if I'm going to rebuild NO MORE WOOD NEST BOXES. Mite magnets I tell ya!

Hey, Hippy.
I know you're happy to be going home for a while. How long you going to be able to stay?

There really is "No place like home" I was born in D.C., but we quickly relocated to MD, where I grew up. As a young adult, I couldn't wait to get out of MD. I eventually took a transfer to northern NJ. We were only there for 18 months before we came back to MD so my DW could be with her recently widowed mother. By that time I'd had all I wanted of NJ; entirely too close to NYC for my liking.. MD suddenly looked pretty good by comparison, and we've been here ever since; I don't expect we'll ever leave again, although I hate the liberal laws and politics.

Going back for 2 1/2 weeks, maybe a few days more. I stay longer and I get to missing my birds. I hate the laws here too, social Democrats my arse.

Wayfair has some for twenty five with free shipping on orders over 49. Good day!

I'm eyeing some on Ebay for $20 plus a few bucks shipping. If I decide to get Corid at the same time I'll check Wayfair and see if they got both.

Last edited:
Hello, This is my first post and I can't figure out where I should post. I see y'all are on now, I think?
I have 3 incubated pea chicks that are just over 3 days old. 1 is really struggle since yesterday but still alive and standing. Very lethargic and not eating or drinking that I can see. I have been helping her drink but. that is about all i have succeeded in doing.
1 of the other chicks is very aggressive towards this struggling chick. I am thinking of separating her until she is stronger but she does get upset when I do. So, there is still fight in her.
I really need help. Not sure what chat tomgo to or even how this all works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom