INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, it has been nice chatting everyone, but we are currently experiencing a major thunderstorm and my net connection is satellite. storm is breaking connection every few minutes.
I wish you all a good night! I am going to watch the light show, and go put some life jackets out for the chickens.

Good night!
frow.gif

well, it has been nice chatting everyone, but we are currently experiencing a major thunderstorm and my net connection is satellite. storm is breaking connection every few minutes.
I wish you all a good night! I am going to watch the light show, and go put some life jackets out for the chickens.

Good night!
frow.gif
Hurry back
frow.gif

Good night! :frow
Glad to see you around. Stay safe and goodnight.

Good night! :frow

LOL! Good night! Save a life jacket for yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom