INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lau.gif

You could tell me BEFOR thst you have an explanation!
gig.gif

LOL your explanation was very good though, informative and educational.

Ok. I have a serious question and would like talks opinion. If you were on a thread and you knew that at least one person on that thread pretty much hated you, would you stay away from that thread or just be nice, ignore it, and keep posting? I'm not asking for any reason. Just curious what y'all would do. I've seen things like this on other threads.
I'd probably stay off the thread, if for no other reason than to avoid any possible conflicts. You could block that person and not have any direct contact with them, but their posts would still show up whenever someone quoted them. You could continue to post, as though that particular person wasn't even there, or you could just sit in Lurkerland for a while & gauge which way the wind's blowing.

Quote:
You can also block that person's posts or flag them.

Sometimes it's better to ignore but it may still be hurtful to the hatee if the hater continues.
Another good point. I've seen some threads that they'd go back and fourth and others that they say their peace and all was well after that.

The question is, will they let the newborn chicks I put on the floor freeze? Of course, it will be in the upper 80's to 90's then, but those girls need to start cooperating. I did open a lot of fresh eggs that looked weird, but not all. 14 eggs should not have been bad under those girls.
I've learned the hard way to not allow multiple hens to brood in the same building. They are always more successful in their own quarters. I once had 9 pullets in a building and 7 decided to go broody at the same time in a community nest. There were about 28 eggs under them all. I was counting my chicks before they hatched. I was dismayed when only one chick hatch. Then it became schizophrenic when all pullets wanted to be its mother.
Thank you my friend. Is two girls trying to sit on everything at the same time the problem?
That is my bet.
I know I should know the answer, but I don't. It is hurting my head to think that hard. Ready for the question (that was not it)? If a green egg produces a green egg layer, and a brown egg produces a brown, what color does the father carry to his daughters?
What color egg did he hatch from?
Or is it only the boys he carries the gene to? I forget this stuff.
Most is father to daughter. Around here, HD has straighter lumber than Lowe's.
That's true. I usually hit the "Cull Lumber" bin at HD, can usually find some really warped stuff there.
I've bought most of my coop lumber from the Lowe's cull yard. I haven't seen one at my HD.
I've been eating alot of duck egg sandwiches lately.....with bacon.....i really want one right now......yum
Here's breakfast. Jasmine tea with fresh squeezed lime, blueberries, almonds and eggs. I had already eaten one egg and some blueberries before I decided to shoot it.
Very good breakfast! Good protein, vitamins, exelent lipids ,minerals and powerful antioxidants! Good for you! :thumbsup

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'd probably stay off the thread, if for no other reason than to avoid any possible conflicts. You could block that person and not have any direct contact with them, but their posts would still show up whenever someone quoted them. You could continue to post, as though that particular person wasn't even there, or you could just sit in Lurkerland for a while & gauge which way the wind's blowing.
Some threads I've seen you'd think that there's tornadoes touching down lol.

Very good breakfast! Good protein, vitamins, exelent lipids ,minerals and powerful antioxidants! Good for you!
thumbsup.gif

And no artificial ingredients - to me that's the key.
Breakfasts are usually similar. I'll keep you posted.
One of my favorites is my wife's paleo pancakes (cashew butter, eggs, applesauce, cinnamon) smothered in heated blueberries and a small piece of sausage or steak.
I've quit coffee completely (much to MC's dismay) so every morning I have some green, white, jasmine or herbal tea with fresh lime juice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom